From our private jetty and slipway all water sports can be enjoyed including swimming, water skiing, fishing within the controlled zone of the river, canoeing, kayaking or enjoy a tour of the river with a sunset cruise.
Put on your hiking boots and take a hike from the river up to Rhiethuiskraal and enjoy the flora and fauna and have a rest or overnight in one of the caves you come across.
The game fenced farm is home to a variety of wildlife from the small Angulate tortoise, hares, duiker grysbok to the magnificent bushbuck rams that roam the farm.
During the day bird watches can experience the incredible bird life by the river and in the indigenous kloofs and bass dam and will often hear the fish eagles cry while circling above.
Mountain biking on the farm tracks or ride the gravel roads through the farmlands
Swim in the river or dam or experience the exhilarating foofy slide for the adrenalin junky
Enjoy the magnificent sunsets with sundowners on the huge verandah overlooking the river
Hook a bass in our private bass dam
Experience farm life and feed the young jersey calves, chickens, turkeys and the pot belly pig” Lolly”
Or take a 10min ride into Stilbaai town which boasts the following attractions………….
- 9 hole golf course with a sea view from most tees
- Excellent beaches for swimming and surfing.
- Visit the Palingat a natural fountain and feed the eels
- Visit the man made fish traps made of stones at low tide
- Local Horse riding facilities are available in the holiday season
- Local Deep sea fishing facilities are available from the Stillbaai Harbour
- Whale watching from popular vantage points in season
- A short scenic drive away to the Gouritz River Bridge to Bungi Jump
- Seven of South Africa’s top rated golf courses are within in an hours drive from the Stillbaai turnoff.